Sludge filters series SF
Sludge filters GSP SF are meant for dewatering and sediment packing on water treatment and wastewater treatment systems.
Sludge filter GSP SF is a system with reservoir and tubes where filter-packets are fixated.
- The humidity of dewatered sediment is 75-80%
- The equipment is designed for unwatering of 15-180 kg of sediment
- Sludge filter is made of stainless steel
- Sludge filter is equipped with water tanks
- The filter-packets with dry sediments are convenient for transportation and stocking
Use of sludge filters for dewatering sediment allow to avoid the use of sludge drying sites and reduces installation costs of wastewater treatment.
Sludge filter performance
Quantity of sewage sludge
on a dry matter basis
|| Quantity of bagful
*-SF- Sludge filters; G- gravitation; A- air; A- automatic equipment.
**- One bagful - about 15 kg of dry matter of spent slurry (sludge)